Introduction - Welcome to English! (Wednesday; 28/9)

K (Know): Know each other's names.

U (Understand): Understand each other.

D (Do): Decorate Popsicle sticks with our names. 

 

Words of the Day

1. Popsicle

2. Name

 

Let's begin!

Can you all guess which sports house I'm in?


Hello!

I'm Ms Farah Zulkifli, but you kids can call me Ms Farah. 

I'm one of your 4 Solis hub teacher.

I'm also your English teacher!

I'm from Malaysia.

I have 3 cats: Yukine, Romeo, and Raisin.

I love Pokemon!

 

You will always have access to see this blog: englishtimemsfarah.blogspot.com :)

 

Task 1

Let's decorate our names on Popsicle sticks!

Instruction: 

1. Prepare your stationery set.

2. Collect a Popsicle stick.

3. Write your name.

4. Decorate your Popsicle stick.

5. Give your pretty Popsicle stick to Ms Farah.

You have 25 minutes for this task.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comprehension: 3.2 Compare Poems (Monday; 11/10) (Tuesday; 12/10) (Wednesday; 13/10)

Grammar: 3.5 Explore Figurative Language (Wednesday; 13/10) (Friday; 15/10)

Term 1 Holiday Homework December 2023 (Friday; 1/12)